This course in no way will teach how to administer veterinary care and is an introductory emergency first aid course for horse owners and equine professionals to learn how to manage a medical emergency until veterinary care can be ascertained.
Course participants will receive the following:
- A copy of our 88+ page full color EquiAid Reference Guide E-book or printed book (add’l $24.95 plus shipping)
- 2 year subscription to the Pet Emergency Education Online Resource Center
- An official certificate may be printed immediately upon completion of the class
- Copyright access to use the EquiAid logo to promote that you are certified
- Stables and/or groups can request a framable certificate to hang in their barn, observation room, etc. to show that you are certified.
“This program 20-934791 is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 0.00 CE Credits (0.00 max) being available to any one veterinarian: and/or 4.00 Veterinary Technician CE Credits (4.00 max). This RACE approval is for the subject matter categorie(s) of: Category One: Scientific using the delivery method(s) of: Interactive-Distance. This approval is valid in jurisdictions that recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board’s CE requirements”
Class also Qualifies for CEU with the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International