Pet Emergency Education’s On-Demand Academy is the website for Pet Emergency Education LLC’s virtual on demand training programs. The website is part of the services provided by Pet Emergency Education LLC name and all certifications and continuing education certificates are awarded by Pet Emergency Education. All financial transactions for business, goods and services on this site are done as Pet Emergency Education LLC.
Registration and Refund Policies
- Anyone registering for a Pet Emergency Education LLC training program agrees to abide by all of the company policies as set forth in this section.
- Any person, business, employer, organization or equivalent that registers another person/entity, conducts a transaction for another person/entity or acts as the representative of a third party when doing business with Pet Emergency Education LLC assumes all responsibility for that third party.
- All sales on final and no refunds are provided for courses. Courses have an expiration date which starts calculating from the date of purchase. Please see the course information page as to the specific length of your class. Course participants may request an extension for extenuating circumstances by emailing us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the course expiring.
- Any course that has expired must be repurchased in order to access.
- We do our best to ship retail items to customers within 2-3 business days once the order has been received. Tracking numbers are sent to the customer via email for larger box items once the shipment is placed.
- Pet Emergency Education is not responsible for lost, stolen, or undeliverable packages due to customer error. Shipments are sent to the address provided in the shipping. If a shipment is rejected or lost due to an incorrect address, the customer is responsible for paying additional shipping in order to have their items resent to them.
- Company courses certify that individuals that completed said course have been provided the knowledge to use the information contained therein and perform said skills in managing a medical emergency involving an animal however
- Pet Emergency Education training classes in NO WAY qualifies an individual to teach any of our training classes as an instructor. If you wish to teach any Pet Emergency Education training program you may apply to become an instructor at this link.
- Pet Emergency Education claims of certification in no way qualifies nor guarantees that the individual that has attended one of our classes and performs any of the skills taught in said class will perform the skills correctly.
- Pet Emergency Education LLC, its owners, agents, employees, volunteers or contractors are in no way responsible for the actions of any class participant or class host that performs any of the skills or utilizes any of the information provided in the training class that may harm or cause harm to any individual, animal or other entity.
- All class participants, class host facilities, instructors and agents that participate in any Pet Emergency Education, LLC activity including but not limited to, training classes, promotional events and seminars, and any other Pet Emergency Education affiliated program, event, etc. shall fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pet Emergency Education, LLC owners, staff and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, lawsuits, causes of action, loss, liability, injury and/or damage of any kind whatsoever including without limitation all claims for property damage, monetary loss, personal injury, equitable relief, and/or wrongful death, whether brought by an individual or other entity or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state or local governmental body or agency that arises out of any acts negligence omission or willful misconduct in any way on the part of Pet Emergency Education, LLC.
- This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation the payment of all penalties, judgments, fines, awards, attorneys’ fees degrees and related costs or expenses and any reimbursements to Pet Emergency Education, LLC for all legal fees, expenses and costs that are incurred by it.
Consent to use contact information
- Pet Emergency Education LLC reserves the right to use contact information for all persons, businesses, organizations or any other entity’s which includes but is not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and mailing addresses provided to the company through means such as transactions of business, contact forms, applications, registration forms, sign in forms, attendance forms, verbal communication with any company representative, and emails sent to the company by themselves or a third party acting as a representative for the afore mention parties.
Continuing Education Statement
- Pet Emergency Education, LLC awards continuing education credits in all of its classes that are approved by the corresponding continuing education entity, organization or credentialing or licensing board or equivalent which recognizes said continuing education credits.
- Pet Emergency Education LLC does not guarantee that continuing education credits will be accepted by any entity, organization and/or licensing board that the class participant submits the continuing education credits/units and/or continuing education certificates to.
- Our classes award continuing education credits/units on the basis of contact hours unless otherwise designated by the corresponding continuing education entity, organization or credentialing or licensing board or the equivalent which recognizes said continuing education credits. Example- 1 contact hour is the equivalent to 1 continuing education unit therefore a class that is 3 hours long awards 3 CEU. Our instructors participate in a formal extensive training process through our company in addition to being highly skilled animal and veterinary professionals. Pet Emergency Education, LLC commands a very high level of respect, authority and credibility throughout the animal and veterinary community, however acceptance of our CE credits is not guaranteed by our company. The term continuing education is public domain. With traditional CEU any employer, state licensing board or other organization may decide on an individual basis whether to honor the CEU from training providers. CEU awarded to veterinary professionals may have more stringent limitations depending on the jurisdiction. Each state has different criteria for what they will accept for CE when veterinary professionals renew their licenses/credentials. CEU acceptance by credentialing agencies and state medical boards is not guaranteed by Pet Emergency Education.
- Pet Emergency Education, LLC is an approved continuing education provider by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards AAVSB. Although all of our classes award continuing education units to class participants, some veterinary jurisdictions have their own requirements. For this reason, it is the responsibility of the class participant to verify whether or not their state will accept the CE credits from one of our classes. RACE approved CEU is only approved for some of our classes due to various administrative reasons. RACE approved classes will have the RACE logo on the class registration page to designate as such. Unfortunately our company is not approved to award RACE CE to veterinarians, only veterinary technicians. Veterinarians will receive a professional CE certificate for submission to their state.
Conflict of Interest Disclaimer
- Although our animal CPR programs are based on the RECOVER Initiative, the most current industry standard method of animal CPR, we are in no way affiliated with the RECOVER Initiative or its RECOVER training program.
- Pet Emergency teaches its own training programs that are in no way affiliated with any other similar or equivalent training program from another entity, organization or training company.
- Thank you for allowing us to serve your needs. We value your business. We hope you view our company as the highly reputable organization that it is and we will work to continue providing high quality customer service. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.
- If any person, company, business, organization or equivalent provides images or videos to Pet Emergency Education you provide consent to Pet Emergency Education LLC to use those images, videos and any other media free of liability and give permission to use the media as the company sees fit. Any person, company, business or organization that submits such media to Pet Emergency Education LLC waives all copyright claim to said media, images, videos or files.
- Information, data, etc on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Pet Emergency Education LLC is not responsible for any content, views or any other information contained in third party materials such as videos, images, and/or any other embedded third party content displayed in its teaching materials, eBooks, manuals, print materials.
- By providing your name, business, entity and organization name, contact information and any other data related to you you are giving consent to use that information for the purposes of advertising, promotions and any other means of contact that Pet Emergency Education LLC sees fit.